We started selling our famous square-shaped hamburgers 50 years ago. Ever since the beginning we’ve treated our employees in that same spirit: fair and square. It all comes down to our values. They don’t come from a rulebook. They come from everyone showing up to work as their real selves. We embrace everyone’s individuality. We have fun. And we turn out some pretty amazing hamburgers in the process.
Wendy’s Saint John, New Brunswick Locations:
• 40 University Avenue, Saint John, New Brunswick, E2K 5B4 – Job Reference# WSJ40FCS6
• 158 Main Street West, Saint John, New Brunswick, E2M 3N6 – Job Reference# WSJ158FCS6
• 159 McAllister Drive, Saint John, New Brunswick, E2J 2S6 – Job Reference# WSJ159FCS6
Legal Business Name/Operating Name: WENGARO, INC. o/a Wendy’s
Positing Title: Food Counter Supervisors
Available Positions at EACH Location: Six (6)
Start Date: As soon As Possible
Terms of Employment:
• Permanent Position – Full-time
• Weekends, mornings, daytime hours, evenings, and nights
• Wage Starting at $13.00 – $13.50/hour for 36-40 hours per week.
Benefits are as such:
• 30% Discount for Employees
• Group Benefits Program – 50% paid by Employer – totally voluntary (offered after completing six months of employment)
• Uniforms are provided, employees are responsible for their own slip resistant shoes.
Main duties of the job would be:
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion, and serve food through properly setting up the Daily Operations Plan,
• Assist keeping records, such as amount, and billing of meals served, and hours worked by employees including setting up cash register(s) at opening and verifying cash at closing,
• Train, monitor and reinforce food safety procedures to crew members,
• Perform walk-throughs to ensure restaurant is ready to open/close and/or rush-ready,
• Assist in ordering ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation,
• Assist the Restaurant Management team in maintaining proper coverage via crew member schedules to ensure that the restaurant attains/exceeds all customer service standards,
• Assist in work schedules and enforce procedures,
• Assist in maintaining records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage,
• Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards,
• Follow up and ensure resolution of guest-related issues as needed, and
• Assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets through management meetings and will may participate in the selection of food/service staff.
Skill / Experience Required:
• Education – Completion of High School is an asset,
• Experience – 1 to 2 years of previous food/customer service experience is an asset,
• Work Site Environment – Fast pace and high pressure.
• Email – email@example.com
• Fax – 1-647-723-0432
• When applying for this position, please specify the Job Reference#, listed above!•