HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDER– PRIVATE HOME
NOC Group: Home Child Care Providers (4411)
NOC Job Title: Home Child Care Provider – Private Home
Employers’ name: Lewis Family
Working location: Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Child Age: 4 y/o
Job type: Full-time, Temporary
Start date: As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
Working Hours: 30 hours per week
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation (4% Vacation Pay), WCB Coverage
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Oversee, supervise, and care for our child as per parents’ instructions.
· Arrange and organize recreational, socialization, rest, physical, and playtime activities
· Provide child emotional and social developmental support.
· Guide and assist child in personal hygiene.
· Plan and prepare nutritious meals and snacks.
· Drop off and pick-up child from activities.
· Ensure a safe, healthy, and comfortable environment while parents are at work or away.
· Follow house rules as requested by the parents.
· May perform light housekeeping.
Minimum Education: one-year post-secondary Canadian Equivalency.
At least one-year caregiving experience, including at least 6 months of continuous employment for the same employer OR At least 6 months of full-time training as a caregiver in a classroom setting