Home Child Care Provider
Minimum 1 Year experience in caring for children.
· Supervise and care for children in employer’s residence.
· Bath, dress and feed infants and children
· Change diapers for infants.
· Plan, prepare and serve meals for children perform other housekeeping duties.
· Oversee children’s activities, such as meals and rest period, as instructed by employers.
· Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
· Instruct children in personal hygiene.
· Tend to the emotional well-being of children and support in their social development.
· Provide instruction to children according to the method provided by parents.
· Provide age-appropriate educational training through organized activities such as games, crafts, reading and outing.
· Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding child.
CPR, First Aid Training is an asset
Full-Time Permanent position $15 /hr.
Location: Lakefield, Ontario
Education: 2-year diploma or higher
Please apply by emailing your resume: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining us, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.