SRE farms are located in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia. SRE Enterprises has a 33 acre farm land used to grow chiefly blueberries. We are looking to hire 1 permanent full time office administrative assistant in Pitt Meadows as soon as possible.
Job Duties include:
1. Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
2. Schedule and confirm appointments.
3. Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages.
4. Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
5. Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations.
6. Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
7. Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
1. The position requires 1 year to less than 2 years experience.
2. Ideal candidate should be flexible, have excellent written and oral communication skills, have multitask ability, be reliable and organized.
3. The working conditions and physical capabilities require repetitive tasks and attention to detail.
4. The candidate must have knowledge of using computer applications such as MS word, MS Power Point MS Office and MS Excel.
Terms of Employment:
The candidates are expected to be available for daytime work. These are full time (40 hours per week) and permanent position with a salary of $23.50/Hour.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application. Candidates who are willing to relocate from across Canada are encouraged to apply and will be helped with the relocation costs.
How to Apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: 17377 Ford Road, Pitt Meadows, BC, V3Y 0A6
In Person: 17377 Ford Road, Pitt Meadows, BC, V3Y 0A6, (from 09:00 to 16:00)