Food Service Manager
Employer: Smoke’s Poutinerie
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent (30 hours per week)
Language: English required
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: 0631 Food service Manager
NOC Job Title: Food Services Manager
Job Location (s)
100-269 Bernard Avenue
Smoke’s Poutinerie is the World’s Largest & Original Poutinerie. We are looking for a full-time Food Services Manager to assist with the daily operations of our business.
Main Duties include:
• Plan, organize, and schedule the activities and schedules of staff
• Monitor performance of staff
• Ensure all applicable regulations are met, such as health and safety
• Manage inventory needs and asses procedures that affect price and revenue
• Determine best practice for services and operational procedures
• Take care of arrangements for food suppliers and other restaurant supplies
• Address and resolve issues or complaints from customers
• May also perform duties of general food service worker
• Completion of Secondary School
• Minimum two years of supervisory experience in the food service field.
How to Apply
Email cover letter and resume outlining how you meet the job requirements to: email@example.com
(Please put “Food Services Manager RESUME” in subject line”)
No phone calls please.
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender and ethnic group but, as members of ethnic minority groups such as aboriginals, youth and new immigrants are currently under-represented at this level of post, we would encourage applications from members of these groups. Selection will be based on merit alone.