Seafood World is a seafood company based in Richmond, Greater Vancouver. The company has a large number of fresh seafood, and has stable local customer resources. Seafood World is currently looking for Fish Cleaner and Cutter to join our team. If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Name: Seafood World
Business Address: 8777 Odlin Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 4K8
Location of Work: 8777 Odlin Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 4K8
Title of Position: Fish Cleaner and Cutter (NOC 9463)
Position Available: 1
Language Required: N/A
Employment Type: Fulltime, Permanent (30-40 hours/week)
Wage: $18/ hour
• Cutting, cleaning and trimming fish or seafood before sale or further processing.
• Use a knife to scrape off fish scales and remove scrap parts, cut fish, separate fish fillets.
• Determine the optimal number and size of fillet slices, cut to size, and place them in a container for weighing.
• Separate and remove meat from lobster or other crustaceans for sale or further.
• Secondary school education is required.
• On-the-job training will be provided
Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, and vulnerable youth are welcome to apply. Please email your resume at: email@example.com