Job Code: Security Officer (Full-Time or Part-Time)
Shift Times: 8 to 12 hours shifts
Location: Thompson, Manitoba
Wage: Starts from $14.50-17.50 an hour
* * We are providing up to $300.00 for relocation and accommodation with extravagant salary and other benefits **
What Logixx Security can offer:
• Referral Bonus Incentive Program $$
• Training Program
• Competitive compensation and benefits packages* TBN
• Opportunities for growth
• Amazing organizational culture
• Strong communication standards with operations and management
• Great work-life balance
• Analytical thinking
• Strong communication skills
• Customer services oriented
• Ability to react appropriately in stressful situations
• Observation skills and memory retention. Ability to remember multiple items selected, etc.
• Ability to write out witness statement in chronological order
• Ability to work independently
• Proficient in using technology
• Problem solving skills
• computer knowledge
• Valid Manitoba Security License
• Must be prepared to work in cold weathers due to the regions climate (8-12 hours)
• Fluent English (writing – speaking – listening)
• Able to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
• Able to write incident reports with little to no grammatical error
• Open availability
• No Security Experience required we will train.
• Customer service oriented with emphasis on providing a non-essential service and working in a team environment.
Logixx Security Inc. (formerly ASAP Secured/ Intelligarde/ Veridin) is an equal opportunity employer and takes pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status or any other protected status. We thank all applicants; however, we will only contact selected candidates. The position advertised above takes into the consideration that the applicant has met all the basic requirements as stated in the job description for employment by Logixx Security Inc. (formerly ASAP Secured/ Intelligarde/ Veridin). The job description is a guideline and further duties may be required to be performed by the successful candidate. Logixx Security Inc (formerly ASAP Secured/ Intelligarde/ Veridin) will notify employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for job applicants who have disabilities. Applicants will be informed that these accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and for other candidate selection methods. Where an accommodation is requested, Logixx Security Inc (formerly ASAP Secured/ Intelligarde/ Veridin) will consult with the applicant and provide or arrange for suitable accommodation.
• Extended health care
• 10, 12, 8 hour shifts, Day/ Night shift, and weekends
For more information, please visit our website: