Floor covering installer NOC 73113
Employer details: Sobh flooring Ltd
• Location: 258 Westchester boulevard Chestermere, AB T1X 1S4.
• Salary: 25.00 hourly / 40 hours per Week.
• Terms of employment:
– Permanent employment
– Full time
• Start date: as soon as possible.
• Vacancies: 1 vacancy.
• Languages: English
• Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
• Experience: 1 to less than 7 months of some experience in flooring
• On the road job
• Work locations may vary. Frequent or constant travel is required from the employee.
• Work site environment
– Work setting
• Measure, cut and fasten underlay and underpadding;
• Measure, cut and install carpeting on floors;
• Measure, cut and install resilient floor coverings;
• Inspect and repair damaged floor coverings;
• Prepare floors for installations;
• Remove existing floor coverings and contaminants;
• Employ knee kickers and other equipment to stretch carpeting;
• Perform direct glue-down carpet installations;
• Perform double-bond carpet installations;
• Install outdoor carpets.
Security and safety:
• Driver’s validity licence check.
• Valid driver’s licence;
• Own transportation;
• Own vehicle;
• Willing to travel.
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
• Physically demanding;
• Handling heavy loads;
• Bending, crouching, kneeling.
• Client focus;
• Efficient interpersonal skills;
How to apply
By email: email@example.com
References attesting experience must be included in your application.
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
• Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
• Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?