– Willing to relocate
– Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
– Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
– Inspect kitchens and food service areas
– Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment
– Clean kitchen and work areas
– Cantonese cuisine
– Thai cuisine
– Vietnamese cuisine
Work conditions and physical capabilities
– Attention to detail
– Fast-paced environment
– Repetitive tasks
– Standing for extended periods
– Work under pressure
– Team player
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Education: Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience.
How to apply
– By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– By mail:
41 WILSON ST WEST
– Here is what you must include in your application:
+ Cover letter
+ Job reference number
+ Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
– Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
– Are you willing to relocate for this position?
– Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?