HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDER– PRIVATE HOME
NOC Group: Home Child Care Providers (4411)
NOC Job Title: Home Child Care Provider – Private Home
Employers’ name: Laceste Family
Working location: North Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Children’s ages: 6-year-old
Salary: $14.65/ hr.
Job type: Full-time, Temporary
Start date: As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation (4% Vacation Pay), WCB Coverage
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Oversee, supervise, and care for our child as per parents’ instructions.
· Arrange and organize recreational, socialization, rest, physical, and playtime activities
· Provide child emotional and social developmental support.
· Guide child in personal hygiene
· Plan and prepare nutritious meals and snacks
· Drop off and pick-up child to and from the school.
· Ensure a safe, healthy, and comfortable environment while parents are at work or away
· Follow house rules as requested by the parents
· May perform light housekeeping
Minimum Education: Secondary education required.
At least one-year caregiving experience, including at least 6 months of continuous employment for the same employer OR At least 6 months of full-time training as a caregiver in a classroom setting
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your cover letter and resume at email@example.com Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Indigenous persons, youth, new immigrants, matured workers, and persons with disabilities are welcome to apply.